Sunday, October 26, 2008

Long weekend..

I haven't put a post up in close to two weeks & I got in trouble this weekend for it. Three people randomly said "Hey, I read your blog all the time!" Friday Derrick & I went out to eat with my dad and grandma. It wasn't as bad as I expected. I guess my dad told Derrick that he REALLY likes him haha & that he better take care of me. Cute, I guess... Saturday was volleyball sectional! Yay, go Barr-Reeve. I'm soo proud of those girls. We hadn't won a sectional since I was a freshman in high school. My sophomore through senior year, loogootee had taylor wittmer. There wasn't much we could do, they were just a better team! Then last year, well lets just not talk about that craziness! BUT they finally got the job done and i'm so proud of Megan and the way she handled the whole situation. She was so happy and she knew Patrick was sitting right on her shoulder cheering her on! =]Team huddle right after they won and before the kids stormed the court. =]

I left right after the first game and went up to northern DC for the annual Shack Party at the Beasley's. We rode on the rhino all day. I went back for the night game then rushed back up north for the night ride.
Regina & I.... =]
It was a bit windy.. haha.. Derrick and I at the lookout.
Cole and I climbed up on the top railing of the Iron bridge. Derrick was freaking out! I don't know how many times he was like "alyssa! you get off there!!" ok dad!

I stayed at Derrick's & we got up super early to go hunting this morning. =] It was the first time i've went. We hadn't been there very long and Derrick starts hitting me on the leg and was like Deer, deer, ddddeer! lol i was like OK calm down. It was behind us so I thought geez it must be a few or something really big if he's so excited! I turned around and was like omg are you kidding me?!?! It was a buck but the thing was little and looked like it had weenie roasting sticks coming out of it's head. Two spikes with two little bitty prongs at the top. So we obviously didn't want to shoot at it and we got the deer call out to start messin with it. Pretty descent morning for my first time. So i'm going to go study and take a second nap for the day! haha Then tonight will be time to watch the Tampa Bay Rays! =]

No comments: