Sunday, October 12, 2008

email me already....

Most of you know now, my mom & sister left for Haiti on Friday. Last thing I heard was they were getting ready to board the plane in Miami and I've yet to receive an email saying that they arrived. Starting to get a little worried. We usually had freetime Saturday evening when we got there and Sunday after church.

Anyways, hopefully the emails come soon. So i'm goin to update on the weekend & for whenever mom gets on here to read whats happening at home. Kalen had basketball practice yesterday morning. I was laying in bed & heard him say Dad, I'm watching tv for 30 minutes and then i'm getting ready for practice because I don't want to be late! It was 7:30 in the morning and his practice didn't start until 10!!! I thought are you kidding me Kalen? Go back to bed! So he went to practice and stayed the night with his friend Mitchell. He has a bad habit of telling me, Jason (my stepdad), or whoever takes him to practice that mom said, "I can stay the night with whoever or I can go play with whoever after practice." Then he goes to practice saying, "hey can I come to your house after practice because I don't have anything to do today!!!" Little brat. He thinks he's sneaky, but we've caught on. He said that yesterday, but I guess mom really did say he could go. =] I left and went to a family reunion with Derrick. It wasn't as bad as he acted like it would be! Then we went back home and shot the 20 gauge shotgun. I'm think I'm a natural! lol. He said yea, we'll see once we get in a treestand and you're shakin like a leaf & won't pull the trigger! OOOHH, Just wait. I'll show him what's up! =]
So that's pretty much it for the weekend, and the Colts are KICKING BUTT today! I know mom would be happy to hear that. =]
Write more later... =]

No comments: