Saturday, October 11, 2008

lots of new info.... =]

so i haven't wrote anything alllll week! I'll start off with a little bit from last weekend. I spent pretty much my whole time at home building a new dog pen. It's Huck's pen, derrick's dog. Practically my dog, I play with it sooo much more than he does! =]




School went extremely fast for me this week. I didn't get back until Monday night. I have tons of classes on tuesdays, only two on Wednesday, and a few on Thursday. I work Wednesday & Thursday nights after class. During the time in between I do homework & try to eat & study! I don't always get all three done! I got off work at 8:15 Thur. then drove home afterwards. Didn't get home until 11 after having to stop to eat supper & get gas. I would've stayed longer, but my mom & little sister were leaving for Haiti Friday morning. So after getting home at 11:20 and finally getting to bed, I got up at 5:45 to take mom & kirsten to the church. It was so sad. I wanted to go so bad. It was even worse thinking that I'm off school 2 days next week and my teachers for Wednesday would've been very willing to let me do my work ahead of time. The only day I would miss any material would've been Thursday. Only TWO classes, because my other one got cancelled. =[ No class on Fridays. Oh well, too late now!



The team that's going to Haiti. haha Obviously you can pick out my proud mom in that Purdue sweatshirt! =]


So now I'm mom for the next week & the only girl in my house. I took Kalen to the ND football game last night. He liked it, I guess. I thought he would be sooo excited to go. So I said, "Kalen, do you want to go with me and Derrick to the football game tonight?!?" He said, "Well Alyssa, I don't know, I need some time to think about it!" I was like are you kidding me? Really what else would he do besides sit at home and watch disney channel. I finally talked him into it and we went to eat at Essen Haus in Odon. He was pretty excited. Once he started getting his food he said, "Wow, this has like everything I want. I want to come back here in 3 days!" "Umm, why 3 days??" " Alyssa, duh, I don't want to eat the same thing everyday until then!" Geez, what was I thinking?

Kalen & I being silly on the way to the game! Anyways, I got to go get ready for a family reunion with Derrick. I'll write more later... Love & miss you mom & Kirsten.

No comments: