Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm def the favorite now.. =]

I discovered something today! Don't ever let a 10 yr old pick out any picture they want to make for a jack-o-lantern. I wanted to carve pumpkins ALL weekend, but derrick didn't think that was such a good idea. Yea well, now I remember why. It had been forever and I really thought Kalen would love it. I bought two cute pumpkins. A medium one & a really big one, and he was beyond excited. So of course he wants to carve out Ozzy Osbourne. I was like uhh no, get real! Why in the world would he want ozzy?!? So we settled on Mario & I told him I would give it my best shot! So while he played football, by himself?!?!, in the front yard, I slaved away at carving the pumpkin. This is the final product! Don't laugh either, I think it's kinda cute for a not very artistic person who had no real carving tools!

awe.. i think it's pretty cute! =]

haha.. kalen loves it. he doesn't want it to sit outside!

So now that i've spoiled my brother all weekend long, it's time for me to head back to school. yuckkk!

Oh yea, I got spoiled a little this weekend too. Derrick took me to go shootin & to French Lick one night.



Gettin ready.. I guess... love that lil hunting fool!


I was aiming for right above the first R & mine's the one in the red. So not to bad for the first time to shoot that 20 gauge. & I think he was just aimin for the top of the R's, but of course he hits it practically right on the dot. I don't think I really looked I just wanted somewhere close to his! lol oh yea, & we stole Tye's sign for a target.. haha ooops!

anyways.. i'm gonna head to bed. back to purdue i go, in the morning. =[

No comments: