Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Jess, you lil rat! she tagged me. =]

oh gosh... ok..
Here are 6 things i guess.
1. I was super smart in high school... ha BUT then i got to college & became the dumbest! haha no.. not quite.. but somehow, college just isn't working out so great. it's rough! I have learned that I just don't know how to study.. I guess that's the first thing that's on my mind right now, because I don't know how I'm ever going to survive my anatomy test next week!

2. Ok, I'm totally a trader! I go to Purdue now & I'm transferring to IU. That's sooo wrong. Here's a little story about that. I was waiting in line at the Bursars office & saw a friend from last year. She asked how my year was going & I said, well it's alright. Not the greatest, i guess, because I'm in the middle of figuring out my transferring situation. She was like wow really? Where to? Oh, I'm just going to IU. Before she could even reply, a guy in the back of the line (in the bursars office remind you!) YELLS out.. literally YELLS. F*** IU... i was like really? do you wanna start a riot, right here & now.. cuz i'm totally game!!!!! =]
He shutup!

3. I've discovered my new favorite thing is hunting! I'm super excited for this gun season. I'm actually looking for a new Bow for christmas on the internet right now. =] I think i found the perfect pink camo one. =] yay!

4. I feel like I know or am associated with more people than what is humanly possible. I was always hanging out with a different person in high school practically every night. My close friends are always like yea this one girl that you probably dont know was talkin to me. & i'm always quick to say who? of course i end up knowing them!
Another funny story, my friend Megan Knepp is from Sarasota & of course the good ole facebook tells you who your mutual friends are! So one day I said Megan! Oh my goodness, you know Todd Garrett tooooo?!! He lives in Alabama! He goes to school in Tennessee, but went to Hoover High School, famous for the football show Two-a-days! He was actually on the first season. I met him in Florida & she met him because a friend of hers goes to college with him. How random!

5. I love Physics! I really don't know why... welllll i loved physics, then i got my test score back yesterday! haha. it was cuttteeee. not. No, honestly, I really do like Physics. I guess it's because it's just real. Its the reason and the way thing work.

6. oh oh oh... i know my last one. Not many people know this, but I tried out for Colts cheerleading. Even though I obviously didn't make it, it was soooo much fun! I'm considering trying again only because I met a bunch of really fun girls. I definitely don't expect to make it, but it's fun to be able to say that I did it!

hmm... i don't even have that many people that I know on here!
I tag Abbie, of course, & Lauren B.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the word you're looking for is "traitor."

Alyssa said...

traitor???? who really cares! sorry but i don't go around correcting everyone else's grammer! i have plenty of other subjects to be studying... =] sorry i don't capitalize my I's either.