Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What a weeekkk!

Wow, it's only tuesday & i've been soo busy!
Tuesday is my long day, but I had all of my classes plus I had a test tonight. I have one tomorrow too. && I dono if it's just me, but I feel like our lives ALL suck right now! haha. seriously if you think about it, the economy is practically killing us! This morning I was in such a bad mood, and I called my mom like every other morning. All I could think of to say was "I feel like my life is gonna be terrible!" I'm so scared we're going to go into a great depression or something crazy like that. The next ten years of my life will be the most important too. (graduating, finding a job, getting married, building a house, having children, starting to raise them, just becoming an independent person in general) That's scary in itself, but when you think that you're going to be poor all because some people wanted to sign a bailout bill & it caused a 700+ drop in points! Mom just says i'm a pessimistic person, but that's DEPRESSING! haha. anyways, bad days just get you thinking about everything bad! & that has definitely been on my mind.
& oh my goodness, tomorrow is opening day. The day I surrender my relationship to a WOODS. Don't worry, I know i'm gonna have to get used to it like every other girl who comes from Southern Indiana! Actually, I've decided to join in.. I've been taking some personal shooting lessons from that boy of mine! lol. I think i'm doin quite alright too! Well, I'm going to get back to studyin, like usual.. see ya! =]

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

i too, worry about our economy and how it is going to cause problems in my life... and cause problems for our family, but i know i have to surrender that worry to God. if i didn't at least TRY to do that on a daily basis, or hourly... lol, i would probably go insane. i'm a worry wart and lately i've tried just not to watch the news!hhaa.

and i know what ya mean about opening day too :)