Friday, September 26, 2008

super happy, excited, ramblingsss =]

Well i'm so excited about things right now. Most of you probably don't know this but I'm planning to transfer to IU... I finished my application today, just need to send transcripts. I'm so beyond excited. I love it here at Purdue, school sense of things, but not the distance. It's TERRIBLE. I go home practically every weekend, kinda sad I know. BUT i'm staying here this weekend & i'm actually excited about it. I never realized, until today, what it's like to just chill out in my own apartment. I didn't have classes today, so i've been cleaning & putting clothes away, yes for the first time since I moved in here 5 weeks ago!! I figured out I have wayyy too much stuff. Need to get some studying done, I have two tests next week. Yuck! They shouldn't be too extremely bad, Medical Terminology & Physics (which I love). I know you probably think I'm crazy. =] I have a lab report to do, pre-labs, & a project for my easy as can be Vocabulary class. Ok now, don't make fun, I just needed a 1-credit hour class!





AND I don't know for sure, but I think Derrick may be on his way here right now or sometime soon. He had made plans, but most of you know how he is. STUBBORN! & he tries to get out of it like he has for the past year & a half.. BRAT! & a good friend from last year, who decided to just commute from Carmel, IN two days a week, is coming up to visit everyone this weekend! Sam (my roomie) & I can't wait for him to get here! Well just thought I would update on the latest stuff... gotta get back to cleaning & studying...



Here's a pic of me & Sam.. =] thought it was cute & should add it since I mentioned her! <3

No comments: