Monday, November 3, 2008

what a terrible day.

I was woke up in the middle of the night by hysterical crying on the phone informing our family of Jim passing away. I at first thought I heard them say that they had wrecked. (Jason doesn't know how to answer our phone, and he pushed the speakerphone button instead.) So the whole house was filled with the awful noise. So finally after getting ahold of Derrick & my best friends I went back to bed... Mom, Kirsten, and I went to their house around 7 and I stayed the majority of the day.
EXCEPT for when I went to the doctor. I have been having really bad headaches for about a month. Mom thought it could very easily be my eyes. Welp, she was right. I'm obviously on my computer all the time for social and school reasons. I drove home at night & all that stuff, plus i'm texting about every other second of the day! A combination of all these has caused me to be a little bit farsighted, and it's hard for me to focus when I look at things up close. The only good part of my day was picking out my glasses. WELL not so much picking them out because I was trying to do this while my eyes were dilating. UGH that sucks! I started out liking a bunch of the glasses and by the time I got done I was asking the optician if they were cute because I couldn't even really see them!! haha. I had to hold them like a mile away to see what they looked like! So the good part was I got some pretty cute Coach glasses. I was so excited b/c my insurance paid all but $29! Thank goodness for my mom's good insurane! =]
I finally decided I should probably go home and take a shower at about 5 something. All of us girls were still in pajamas and clothes we had worn yesterday evening but we knew Britt sure didn't care. I went out to eat with Janell. I missed her sooo much! She invited me to eat at Knepp's with her mommy. =] Even though it's restaurant amish food, i still love eating it. I don't get amish food ever at purdue! haha. Anyways, i'm rambling, exhausted, and feeling like my head is going to explode from this headache! yuck. So i'm going to bed! Night, good morning, or whichever applies to when you read this! =]

1 comment:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Hey Missy! How is school going? I found your blog on a friend's site. Hope all is going well :)