Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bootiesss!

I haven't wrote on here in forever! I'm such a slacker! I get caught up in running around and taking pictures but never posting them on here. This week has been so nice, just being able to leave things back in Lafayette and come home with no worries. Thanksgiving was great and friday was awesome. shop shop shopping!! i love it! i got FOUR new pairs of shoes for christmas. I don't feel spoiled though, because I haven't asked for anything this year! I just don't know what I want, nothing has just popped out and caught my attention I guess. Mom just let me get new clothes. I always seem to have plenty of summer stuff but no nice winter clothes. Explains why I still wear short sleeves and dressy tops when it's 35 degrees outside. haha. So shopping was really fun and I got a new pair of black boots. I just HAD to wear them last night! Mom was soo mad at me! She couldn't believe I was really going to wear my new shoes out. "just remember that's part of your christmas!!!!" I thought a party at stogie and regina's would be fitting to break out the new boots. I arrived and everyone had on boots! Perfect picture opportunity. =]Britt and I had the same boots on! =] Had to pose and show them off for this pic!Cuteness

Love these girls! haha.. Wow, dani, i think we could pass for sisters! lol

2 comments:

Brittany Janae said...

I love it, I love it!! I'm sure there will be many more opportunities for us to wear our cute boots this winter! Love ya!

Kirsten said...

wow lyss just the title of this blog brings back bunches of memories=] hahah..love you! cya when u get home.
-kirsten