Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Purdue vs Duke

I know, I know, they killed us. BUT i still had so much fun! I didn't even have a ticket & hadn't planned on getting one. I just happened to mention something about the game being that night to my friend that's in my Physics class, and he said I was just talking to a girl who wants to sell her ticket! She only wanted $30! Is she crazy? People were selling these tickets online for over $100. I could've bought it and made AT LEAST a $50 profit, BUT I love Purdue basketball. I had a test at 8 & the game started at 9. I had my friend save me a seat. Well, of course she gets one in the section that is full and you have to have a wristband to get into. The people sitting there had been camping out since noon the day before the game. Remind you, it snowed that day and then the wind is unreal up here, & it gets super cold during the day, let alone at night! Well I was bad & I slid under the railing when no annoying gate watchers were looking! haha. DON'T TELL SANTA! Here's a few pictures from the disappointing but fun night!

Me & Gabby...

Purdue vs Duke! =]

No comments: