Thursday, May 28, 2009

Boat Club <3

This past weekend was soooo much fun. I can't even explain it! I absolutely love just leaving the house and not worrying about anything. We worked friday evening until 8. I had all my stuff packed in my car, so i drove straight to BC when i got off. There was a decent amount of people that came out friday night. I had fun just hanging out with Derrick & the rest of the gang. Woke up bright & early Saturday morning. The weather was awesome! Me & sarah had huge hopes of getting some sweet tanlines! I already had some from last wednesday. I love the sun! =] Sarah & I left early to go to Delaney's graduation party. We just put shorts & tank tops over our swimsuits. D* loves us & didn't care what we wore. But you know i've been told Ive been talked about ever since. Mom told me multiple people told her what we were wearing. Wow, what's new! People talking about Alyssa Neidigh. I'm used to it. There's always something to say in this small town, but i'm over it! =]
Anyways, we gave her the graduation gifts & she loved them! Had a bite to eat & headed back to the BC. So many people came out Saturday night. Some people I wondered how in the world they found out, but word gets around quickly. Sunday I was in the absolute WORST mood. I woke up & Derrick was gone, sarah was gone.. Nobody was up. They had went to take a shower at Kev's. Ugh... hello! Alyssa definitely needed a shower too! Sleepin in a tent all night & campfire smoke everywhere! I went to Kev's & there they were all squeaky clean & loungin around watching tv. So that started off my bad mood. Stupid I know, but I didn't like being left there! Then Derrick left me again at Kev's. So that just added to it!
Even though he made me mad I still love him. Can you believe this face. I think he had a bit too much to drink, and he thought he was being funny. Anyways, we had a bunch of boat rides & cornhole games that day. The absolute best part was that Alex Myers & Halisa Conley came out to hang out with us! I work with both of these girls. I've known Alex since I was little, but I've really gotten to know Halisa through work. We had a BLAST together. Second thing I was excited about was actually hanging out with Brittany Miller. We've had our rough moments but we've really worked hard to get over it since we've graduated. We for sure made a lot of good memories this past weekend! "I wanna go back to the firefly field!" We'll never forget that line for sure!
So monday came & it rained all day. We were home & unpacked by 10 am. Slept ALL evening after having a huge yummy lunch at Derricks house.
Well I must get to bed. I have a meeting at work at 8 in the morning. Then I have to come home & pack. Derrick, Kev, Sarah, & I are going to Louisville tomorrow. We're going down to watch the IU vs Louisville baseball game. I really don't care much, but I guess IU won the Big Ten so they are in the Regionals. Then we're staying the night & we have a huge concert on Saturday. We're going to see Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert, Montgomery Gentry, Sugarland, & Lady Antebellum. I've heard rumor the Zack Brown Band is playing instead of Sugarland, because she's been sick or something. Who knows. I'd rather see Sugarland though! =] =] I know we have plans like every weekend. BUT i might as well live it up while I'm young, in college, & not married with kids! There's time for that later! =]

1 comment:

Brittany Janae said...

I had a great time last weekend too! Good times, good times ;)