Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Sissy's growin up!

Today was Kirsten's 6th grade graduation. I went to her 6th grade videos on Tuesday. They were pretty cute. It was kind of funny cuz mom was clueless. She said "Alyssa, what's 6th grade videos?" I said, "Well obviously you didn't come to mine!!" Kirsten looked so cute in her new dress and she's turning into a beautiful teenager. They had a dance after the awards program. Oh my, it explained exactly why I could never be an elementary school teacher!! UGH! I literally wanted to beat some kids. They're CRAZY! They wanted to turn the lights off in the cafeteria! I was like "you little brats are already holding hands, so leave the freaking lights alone!!!"
Me, mom, & Kirsten..

Mom & Kirsten..

Well, I hope you all have a very safe and fun Memorial Day weekend! I am so beyond excited to spend the weekend with Derrick & our friends at the boat club. =]

2 comments:

Maria said...

Good pictures! Hope you have a wonderful weekend; sounds like a fun time!!

Kirsten said...

hahaha..i dont know why how i read this it makes me laugh...=]