Monday, June 1, 2009

My weekend in Louisville

Derrick, Kev, Sarah, & I had a blast this weekend! It was so much fun. Friday we went down to the IU vs Louisville game. IU should've won but lost it on stupid errors. We ordered pizza & hung out at the hotel afterwards. Saturday morning we got up & walked around downtown. I LOVED the horse statues. We went to Louisville Slugger and bought some cute stuff. I got my brother a wall bat that has pegs on it so Kalen can hang his mit & baseball stuff up. Kirsten gets a shirt that I get to share. I mean I bought it! We went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack & enjoyed the amazing weather while sitting next to the river. Then it was off to the concert! We tailgated with a bunch of people & got a nice tan! =] The concert was AWESOME to say the least. It started at 4 p.m. First was Lady Antebellum, then Miranda Lambert, Montgomery Gentry, Sugarland, then finally Kenny Chesney. Sugarland was my favorite. Even more than Kenny. They were awesome. Kenny Chesney sang the song, "I Lost It." It was the first time in 6 years that he had sang it and it was sooo awesome that it made me cry! Towards the very end of the concert it started raining. That was by far the funnest part. Me & Derrick and Kev & Sarah just danced in the rain and sang at the top of our lungs. Don't worry, sarah & I totally owned the song "We went out last night!" So here are some pictures....
Derrick & I watching the game..I LOVED this horse! =] I wanted to climb up on it & they were like you're gonna make it fall over!! I was like are you calling me fat?? haha. They were convinced that it wasn't very sturdy, but I jumped right on up there! =] I think it's a cute picture. The four of us eating Joe's Crab Shack on the river. It was beautiful out!Tailgating before the concert. So much fun!Dancing in the rainnnn!!! =]

2 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

I am glad that you had a FUN Time!!! Sort of jealous, well alot jealous, I would have loved to have gone to this concert.
Least I can enjoy them thru your pictures.

Anonymous said...

Did you get to see all the bike racks in Louisville? They're crazy :P lol... Sounds like you had fun!